The German Amateur Radio Club e.V. (DARC) has donated to promote RTTY the "Europe RTTY Diploma (EURD)". It can by all licensed radio amateurs, all club stations and to appropriate conditions, also be requested from reception amateurs.
1. The certificate shall be issued for:
EURD 20 WAE Country and 100 prefixes
EURDII 30 WAE Country and 150 prefixes
EURDI 40 WAE Country and 200 prefixes
EURD Trophy 50 WAE Country and 250 prefixes
The EURDII and EURDI are output as stickers for EURD.
2. Each European country, indifferent to which tape it worked, must be counted only once. Each prefix of a European country counts one point per band.
3. The European countries are determined by the applicable WAE Country List. A prefix for the purposes of this tender is the first part of each call sign, which are issued by the licensing authority of the country.
4. There are RTTY Zweiwegverbindungen on all approved for RTTY frequencies. On the QSLs the RTTY must be entered. There are QSLs from 01 January 1965th
5. RTTY QSO during the DARC RTTY contests can serve as confirmations
be when the logs of the relevant stations were filed. The confirmations can not be beantrag after the contest within one year prior to the publication of the Contest results and need.
6. The fee for the basic award is 2.00 EUR for the PDF shipping 10.00 EUR for the paper delivery
The fee for each sticker is 2.00 EUR for the PDF shipping 10.00 EUR for the paper delivery unless he is requested along with the basic award.
The fee for each Trophy is 40.00 EUR to DL and 55.00 EUR for shipping outside of DL
7. Requests for EURD with GRC-list to the clerk, whose address can be found on the home page.
1A, 3A, 4O, 4U1I, 4U1V, 9A, 9H, C3, CT, CU, DL, E7, EA, EA6, EI, ER, ES, EU, F, G, GD, GI, GJ, GM, GM / Sh, GU, GW, HA, HB, HB0, HV, I, IS, IT, JW / B, JW, JX, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OE, OH, OH0, OJ0, OK, OM, ON, OY, OZ, PA, RA, RA2, R1F, R1M, S5, SM, SP, SV, SV / A, SV5, SV9, T7, TA1, TF, TK, UR, YL, YO, YU, YU8, Z3, ZA, ZB